Haselbury Plucknett has a large sports field known locally as The Park. This is a beautiful area offering children a wide and varied selection of play equipment including an aerial slide, swings, climbing wall, basket ball practice, climbing frame and roundabout. In 2014 a football pitch was installed by the Parish Council along with a running track. Parking is available. The Park is signposted halfway along Puddletown.
The Park is kindly supported by the following groups, clubs, associations and businesses. If you’d like to get involved with fundraising or to make a donation please contact the Parish Clerk.
- Residents and friends of Haselbury Plucknett
- Haselbury Plucknett Parish Council
- The Park Committee
- South Somerset District Council
- Somerset County Council
- Wellbeing of Yeovil Community Association
- Crewkerne Running Club
- Yeovil College
- Bible Christian Centre
- Haselbury Plucknett 100 Club
- Haselbury Plucknett Horse & Dog Show
Report a problem
O/S Grid Reference ST 465107